Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
Customer Experience Liaison schedules available:
Full Time 1st Shift 2nd Shift, including every other weekend:
*This position can be work from home
Signature HealthCARE is seeking a customer service-oriented candidate to fulfill a Customer Experience Liaison position. The Customer Experience Liaison will assist with providing excellent virtual care to our patients, their families and our visitors through a 24/7 Call Center. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who excels in providing excellent customer service and is eager to participate in the build of a state-of-the-art call center to improve how we connect with our residents and families!
The Care Navigator will help guide patients, residents and families through the healthcare system and work to overcome obstacles that are in the way of the patient receiving the care and treatment they require from pre-admission to post-discharge.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
How you will make a difference
Understand customer experience needs of SHC facilities, home office and ancillary services.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Prioritizing resident satisfaction, outcomes, risk mitigation, and adherence to protocols.
* Communicate with residents and families in a tactful, sensitive, clinically appropriate manner that minimizes risk of dissatisfaction.
* Keep professional records about all encounters in an electronic chart.
* Attend team meetings, 1:1 meetings, and project-based meetings as scheduled.
* Participate in other special projects and related program development and process improvement initiatives as needed, particularly in area of care navigation, resource generation by locality and risk management.
* Serve as a general information source for resident and families.
* Maintain contact with the resident and family from the time of admission to the time of discharge.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of two (2) years related experience in healthcare setting; LTC preferred.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
* Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
* Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
* Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
* Strong time management and decision-making skills.
* Fluency in multiple languages may be desired
* Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.