Signature HealthCARE of Norfolk
Signature HealthCARE of Norfolk
Norfolk, VA, US, 23507
Director of Nursing opportunity at Signature HealthCARE of Norfolk:
This position requires a minimum of two years Director of Nursing experience in the long-term care setting:
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, Director of Talent Acquisition
Signature HealthCARE of Norfolk is a 169-bed facility that offers a wide array of services enabling our patients and patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patient needs from short-term rehabilitation to traditional long-term care. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential. We know that choosing the right center for your healthcare needs can be overwhelming. We hope you find our website to be a valuable resource for you and your family in your decision-making process. We are here to assist you, so please call us anytime with questions.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.:
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”:
Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Enjoy Leading, teaching and training current stakeholders (employees) to achieve and exceed goals by using an interdisciplinary team approach
* Extreme sense of urgency and the ability to re-direct the team to ensure the highest level of care is being delivered to our residents and maintain an environment where collaboration is valued and excellence in clinical care and education is both promoted and achieved.
* Strive to be the subject matter expert in the community where our SHC home resides and not being satisfied with average outcomes
* Engaging and welcoming to new stakeholders that join the SHC family to include directly working hands on as a servant leader and focusing on increasing retention and building employee referrals.
Requirements for Consideration include:
* Licensed Registered Nurse in good standing.
* 3-5+ years of current or most recent experience working in a skilled nursing, long term care setting with proven job stability and positive clinical outcomes.
* Positive Census and Survey history results; customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: