Lexington Park, MD, US, 20653
Director of Nursing-Registered Nurse position available with Chesapeake Shores (Lexington Park, MD):
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, Director of Talent Acquisition:
Located near historic St. Mary’s City and the Patuxent Naval Base, Chesapeake Shores, a 117-bed skilled nursing facility, is near the center city of Lexington Park, Maryland. This center is 12 miles away from St. Mary’s Hospital. Located in a country setting, the center provides a homelike environment and a resident-dedicated staff. Chesapeake Shores offers a comprehensive approach to health care that embraces a wide spectrum of expertise, from expert rehabilitative services and short-term respite care to short and long-term skilled nursing services. Residents, families, community members, staff and friends are all a part of the family atmosphere at Chesapeake Shores. The dedicated staff strives to encompass all members of a residents family and community in their day-to-day programs and special events. The foundation of the Chesapeake Shores approach is a simple philosophy: Respect for every resident’s uniqueness. Here, residents participate in the leisure activities they enjoy with close supervision and gentle encouragement from compassionate caregivers.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.:
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”:
Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Enjoy Leading, teaching and training current stakeholders (employees) to achieve and exceed goals by using an interdisciplinary team approach
* Extreme sense of urgency and the ability to re-direct the team to ensure the highest level of care is being delivered to our residents and maintain an environment where collaboration is valued and excellence in clinical care and education is both promoted and achieved.
* Strive to be the subject matter expert in the community where our SHC home resides and not being satisfied with average outcomes
* Engaging and welcoming to new stakeholders that join the SHC family to include directly working hands on as a servant leader and focusing on increasing retention and building employee referrals.
Requirements for Consideration include:
* Licensed Registered Nurse in good standing.
* 3-5+ years of current or most recent experience working in a skilled nursing, long term care setting with proven job stability and positive clinical outcomes.
* Positive Census and Survey history results; customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: