Lexington, KY, US, 40502
Director of Nursing-Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity at Mayfair Manor:
This position requires current RN licensure and previous DON experience in the long-term care setting:
Mayfair Manor is a 98-bed skilled nursing facility located in Lexington, Kentucky. The facility is conveniently located within five miles of all hospitals. Mayfair Manor offers 24-hour nursing care and provides a wide array of services and programs that are appropriate for individuals who need around-the-clock-care. From physical, occupational, and speech therapies, to short-term and long-term skilled nursing care services, Mayfair’s professional staff has one main objective: to encourage each patient to reach his or her goals, and live as comfortably as they would in their own home.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.:
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”:
Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Enjoy Leading, teaching and training current stakeholders (employees) to achieve and exceed goals by using an interdisciplinary team approach
* Extreme sense of urgency and the ability to re-direct the team to ensure the highest level of care is being delivered to our residents and maintain an environment where collaboration is valued and excellence in clinical care and education is both promoted and achieved.
* Strive to be the subject matter expert in the community where our SHC home resides and not being satisfied with average outcomes
* Engaging and welcoming to new stakeholders that join the SHC family to include directly working hands on as a servant leader and focusing on increasing retention and building employee referrals.
Requirements for Consideration include:
* Licensed Registered Nurse in good standing.
* 3-5+ years of current or most recent experience working in a skilled nursing, long term care setting with proven job stability and positive clinical outcomes.
* Positive Census and Survey history results; customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: