Signature HealthCARE of Bremen
Signature HealthCARE of Bremen
Bremen, IN, US, 46506
Now Offering a $10K Sign on Bonus:
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, Director of Talent Acquisition
Our 82-bed center offers short-term rehabilitative care as well as long-term care. Our emphasis is on service excellence providing quality care in a homelike environment to allow for independence and to enable our patients and patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We offer a variety of clinical care programs, along with physical, occupational and speech therapies. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.:
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”:
Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Enjoy Leading, teaching and training current stakeholders (employees) to achieve and exceed goals by using an interdisciplinary team approach
* Extreme sense of urgency and the ability to re-direct the team to ensure the highest level of care is being delivered to our residents and maintain an environment where collaboration is valued and excellence in clinical care and education is both promoted and achieved.
* Strive to be the subject matter expert in the community where our SHC home resides and not being satisfied with average outcomes
* Engaging and welcoming to new stakeholders that join the SHC family to include directly working hands on as a servant leader and focusing on increasing retention and building employee referrals.
Requirements for Consideration include:
* Licensed Registered Nurse in good standing.
* 3-5+ years of current or most recent experience working in a skilled nursing, long term care setting with proven job stability and positive clinical outcomes.
* Positive Census and Survey history results; customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: