9001 - IDB Construction, LLC
9001 – IDB Construction, LLC
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.p. A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission.
How you will make a difference:
* Responsible for production of contract document drawings for assigned projects, coordination with engineering consultants, vendors, on-site construction personnel.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Produce contract documents for the purposes of plan approval and construction.
* Produce 3D renderings with Revit software.
* Improve the quality of the contract documents with regard to clarity and legibility.
* Maintain and ensure quality control with regard to drafting and production errors.
* Implement systems for assisting with cost estimation through software development.
* Implement prototype drawing templates and drafting standards that improve the quality and accuracy of our contract documents.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of three (3) years related experience; architectural detailing experience preferred.
* Proficient in all versions of AutoCAD and Revit software.
* Proficient in means cost estimation software a plus.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Your work environment:
* You’ll work mostly indoors on floors that are tiled or carpeted.
* You’ll be around other co-workers, residents and their guests.
* You’ll have possible exposure to occasional slippery floors, chemicals, sharp objects, and hazardous materials and waste (including human), blood borne pathogens, and communicable diseases.
* You’ll be around possible high-stress medical and/or life threatening situations.
Physical and Sensory requirements:
* This role requires moderate physical activity.
* Standing and/or walking for more than two (2) hours per day.
* Sitting for more than two (2) hours at a time.
* Requires writing and/or computer work with repetitive typing and concentrating on computer screen and/or documents for more than two (2) hours at a time.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.