Clinton, IN, US, 47842
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
· Conduct on-site evaluations of patient referrals and complete daily sales calls on target market and referral sources.
· Represents one facility.
· Responsible for identifying needs of the patients/families and directing referrals to facilities.
· Identify the needs of the target market and represent the facilities at community partner meetings.
The qualifications you will need:
* Minimum of two (2) years’ experience with outside direct sales; healthcare preferred.
* Two (2) years sales and/or marketing experience a plus and case management experience preferred.
* Must understand long-term care business, including census and quality mix goals and referral expectations.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
How you will spend your Time:
* Make daily sales calls per business development plan targets and goals, to include entering into the Customer Relations Management system.
* Generate referrals for facilities to support their census and quality mix goals.
* Assist with development and execution of strategic and development plans to include: analyzing the local healthcare systems to identify market opportunities; marketing our facilities’ core competitive advantages; building a core selling message; and coordinating selling strategies and tactics with our facilities.
* Conduct on-site patient evaluations in a timely manner after receiving inquiries with appropriate follow up.
* Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with facility staff to identify and support their needs.
* Conduct bedside sales to determine transitional needs and provide education with the patient/family regarding facility services and admissions standards.
* Collaborate with facility to understand and operationalize census and quality mix goals and referral process expectations.
* Responsible for making recommendations regarding managing patient care per formulary.
* Communicate with the facility administrator to ensure customer expectations are exceeded and alleviate customer issues and complaints, if applicable.
* Build relationships with program managers and directors in the market.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Facility Liaison.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate more than 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.