Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
We’re currently hiring for the position of Receptionist.
How you will make a difference:
This position is responsible for the professional and efficient managing of visitors, consumers, telephone calls and messages, as well as a variety of clerical duties that support consumer services, information, referrals and the operation and presentation of a professional office.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Promote the mission and vision of the company based upon the values established.
* Communicate regularly and effectively with staff through verbal and written modalities including group and individual meetings.
* Work collaboratively with team members from other agencies, departments and corporate office in furthering goals and objectives of the organization.
* Promptly, accurately, professionally, and courteously receive and assess 100% of all telephone calls/inquiries/visitors and direct and/or record and relay messages.
* Adept at using all features of the telephone, fax and printer systems.
* Maintain knowledge of current postal regulations and services frequently used by the company and prepare and process 100% of outgoing mail to include: accurate weighting, coding, sorting, affixing postage, properly addressing, and preparing certified/overnight/return receipt mail.
* As directed, timely delivery mail to post office and drop box.
* Open and legibly and appropriately stamp, as applicable, delivered mail and sorts into appropriate folders for distribution.
* Sign for deliveries when necessary and notify recipients.
* Ensure postage system is operational and keep supervisor and corporate office informed of postage needs.
* Ensure that common areas are equipped with office supplies as needed. Place orders for office supplies with supervisor’s approval.
* Keep immediate supervisor well informed of activities, results of efforts and problems identified/potential problems including any patient/family/customer complaint. Recommend corrective actions to immediate supervisor.
* Respect confidentiality in discussing patient, staff, and organizational matters.
* Perform routine office tasks necessary for the operation and presentation of a professional office as observed by the supervisor.
* As needed, assist with clerical tasks to include typing, filing, faxing, proofreading, maintenance of service logs and data entry.
* Greet and assist new applicants with completion of employment application documentation.
* Assist as directed by supervisor, with medical order tracking, medical record filing, human resource data tracking and human resource data filing.
* Exhibit genuine concern for customers and staff and always conduct oneself appropriately and professionally.
* Report to work on time.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* At least one-year experience as a receptionist or equivalent.
* Strong computer skills and ability to multitask and prioritize required.
* High school diploma.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.