Lexington Park, MD, US, 20653
New Rates Available for GNA!:
Ask about our Signature Perks:
• Teladoc Services
• Free Healthcare Coverage for individuals
• Financial Loan or Relief Options
• LOVE Program for Employee Recognition
• Uniform Allowance
• FSA Dependent Care::
Located near historic St. Mary’s City and the Patuxent Naval Base, Chesapeake Shores, a 117-bed skilled nursing facility, is near the center city of Lexington Park, Maryland. This center is 12 miles away from St. Mary’s Hospital. Located in a country setting, the center provides a homelike environment and a resident-dedicated staff. Chesapeake Shores offers a comprehensive approach to health care that embraces a wide spectrum of expertise, from expert rehabilitative services and short-term respite care to short and long-term skilled nursing services. Residents, families, community members, staff and friends are all a part of the family atmosphere at Chesapeake Shores. The dedicated staff strives to encompass all members of a residents family and community in their day-to-day programs and special events. The foundation of the Chesapeake Shores approach is a simple philosophy: Respect for every resident’s uniqueness. Here, residents participate in the leisure activities they enjoy with close supervision and gentle encouragement from compassionate caregivers.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Geriatric Nursing Assistant.
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare andMedicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As Geriatric Nursing Assistant you will be responsible for:
* Providing residents with direct care and helping with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
* Recording resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Participating in collecting data needed for the accurate completion of the MDS and plan of care
* Routinely turning and positioning residents, while using proper body mechanics to lift and transport
* Looking for ways to improve how we do things and helping make needed changes
Requirements for Consideration include:
* Must be GNA certified
* You need to be comfortable working with new technology and be a critical thinker
* You must be compassionate and have a heart for serving older adults
* You need to be able to multi-task, manage your time really well with strong attention to detail
* You need to be an excellent communicator and team player
* You need to have a high level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: