Signature HealthCARE at Mallard Bay
Signature HealthCARE at Mallard Bay
Cambridge, MD, US, 21613
* Employment Status: Full-Time
* Shift: 7:00 AM – 7:00 PM:
Experience the Signature Perks:- Student Loan Forgiveness
– G.N.A Career Ladder
– Next-Day Pay
– Uniform Allowance
and much, much more!!!:
Contact: Lisa Morley Director of Talent Acquisition
Signature HealthCARE at Mallard Bay is a 134-bed skilled nursing facility located in the beautiful waterfront town of Cambridge, Maryland. Recently named as one of the top nursing homes in the nation by U.S. News and World Report, our mission is to revolutionize the long term care industry through a culture of resident-centered healthcare services, real quality of life initiatives and resident and team member empowerment. For those residents seeking rehabilitative care, we provide a full range of specialized rehabilitative services including physical, occupational and speech therapies. Our interdisciplinary rehabilitation team including our staff Physiatrist, will develop a treatment plan that best suites the resident’s needs. We provide careful direction, motivation and continuing assessment at a pace responsive to each individual with the goal of achieving maximum independence. Mallard Bay also provides innovative care for those residents with dementia and related cognitive disorders. The Bridge, a structurally distinct, secure part of the nursing home, is designated for residents who may need a smaller, more controlled setting. The Bridge provides the crucial environment needed to assist resident’s with challenging behavioral issues resulting from Dementia and related disorders while allowing our staff to assess problems and find solutions. The ultimate goal of this strategy is to manage and or modify the residents behavior such that the resident can be transitioned to a less restrictive environment in the nursing center or community. Whether you are recovering from a recent hospitalization and require short term rehabilitative care or are in need of long term skilled nursing care, Mallard Bay provides the specialized clinical services necessary to help individuals to achieve their maximal functional ability. Signature HealthCARE at Mallard Bay’s goal is to be a beacon to our residents, families and community.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our Geriatric Nursing Assistant.
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare andMedicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Signature’s culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
As Geriatric Nursing Assistant you will be responsible for:
* Providing residents with direct care and helping with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs)
* Recording resident vital signs, weights and measurements, intake and output, food consumption, and other information, as assigned
* Participating in collecting data needed for the accurate completion of the MDS and plan of care
* Routinely turning and positioning residents, while using proper body mechanics to lift and transport
* Looking for ways to improve how we do things and helping make needed changes
Requirements for Consideration include:
* Must be GNA certified
* You need to be comfortable working with new technology and be a critical thinker
* You must be compassionate and have a heart for serving older adults
* You need to be able to multi-task, manage your time really well with strong attention to detail
* You need to be an excellent communicator and team player
* You need to have a high level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: