Prospect, KY, US, 40059
Signature HealthCARE Hallmark House has
opportunities at our Personal Care Community in Prospect, KY.
Current Open Positions:
Weekends (Saturday Sunday)- 8 hour shifts- 7a-3p
Monday through Friday-5 hours/day- 20 hrs/wk (Flexible Hours):
Contact us at (502) 290-6706 for more information!:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
How you will make a difference
* Cook and provide light breakfast to residents and perform housekeeping duties throughout the facility.
* Prepare food in accordance with prescribed resident diet specification, facility procedures, and dietary and sanitary regulations under the supervision of the Dietary Director.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Communicate with residents’ family or friends to provide comfort.
* Excellent rapport with staff and residents.
* Prepares/Cooks for Breakfast shift meal according to proper methods and cooking temperatures for best utilization and yield of meats and other foods.
* Taste, smell, and observe all foods prepared to confirm with recipes, and good taste and appetizing appearance.
* Consistently prepare meals on time so that serving schedules are met.
* Serve food according to dietary guidelines, checking each tray for completeness and accuracy.
* Monitor portion control guidelines for individual residents to prevent food waste.
* Cleans kitchen after cooking, the tables, chairs, wipe out microwave and sweeps floors in dining areas.
* Attend community in-services and meetings
* Complete required dementia training.
* Follows all policies and procedures of the community.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Willingness to perform a variety of simple repetitive tasks, many of which will involve unpleasant conditions.
* Must be able to do basic arithmetic, read, write and understand instructions.
* Practical knowledge of day-to-day cleaning in an assisted living facility.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.