Prospect, KY, US, 40059
Hallmark House Memory Personal Care Community has
Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
FT, PT and PRN opportunities
at our community in Prospect, KY.
Current Open Positions:
FT, PT, or PRN
7a – 7p or 7p – 7a
Contact us at (502) 290-6706 for more information!::
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
How you will make a difference:
· Administer medications and non-skilled treatments, chart in ICare, monitor and supervise residents, floor supervisor and assist during meal times.:
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Communicate with residents’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions.
* Provide emotional and psychological support when needed.
* Collect samples for lab testing as assigned.
* Administer injections, prescribed medications, enemas etc., cleans and dress wounds and assist with other basic medical care tasks.
* Assist ailing residents in daily necessary activities such as dressing, grooming, bathing, etc.
* Monitor residents’ condition including fluid intake and output and compose patient charts.
* Observe residents under treatment to identify progress, side-effects of medications, etc.
* Take and record blood pressure, temperature, heart rate etc.
* Record a residents’ medical history accurately/daily.
* Complete daily check off lists. (Narcotic carts, cartridge count, medication count with oncoming nurse, Covid temperature binder, elopement binder, nurse binder, weekly charting shower, skin assessment, refrigerator temps and 24-hour report for your shift, etc.).
* Supervise all caregivers throughout the shifts.
* Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff, as deemed necessary.
* In charge if an emergency occurs with a resident, guest or natural disaster during shift. Follow emergency binder policy and procedures.
* Report any type of abuse, elopement, medication error, staffing issue, etc. to director of nursing immediately.
* Attend community in-services and meetings.
* Complete required dementia training.
* Carry cordless phone when away from desk.
* Follow all policies and procedures of the community.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state license.
* Industry experience is a plus, but not necessary.
* Excellent knowledge of medical and hospital terminology.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
Our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.