Silver Angels of Tennessee - Roane, LLC
Silver Angels of Tennessee – Roane, LLC
Dayton, TN, US, 37321
NEW Starting payrate is $13.75!:
Home Care Aides:
at our Silver Angels of Tennessee – Roane, TN office!
We have positions working both PRN and PT (which include a Benefits plan!):
These positions will be servicing the Morgan, Anderson, Roane, Loudon, Rhea, Meigs and surrounding counties.
You can apply through the job posting or at our local office:
Silver Angels of Tennessee- Roane, LLC
2497 S. Roane Street, Suite 240, Harriman, TN 37748
Are you caring, compassionate and desire to make an impact? We have the role for you!:
Silver Angels is a home care provider that is committed to providing an environment of wellness, healing, and independence for its clients.:
Silver Angels is a valued partner of Signature HealthCARE, which is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.:
How you will make a difference:
* Provide assistance in client homes with activities of daily living, household cleaning and the maintenance of a safe home environment. P rovide assistance with routine household chores and ensure balanced meals are prepared at or delivered to the home.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Provide personal care and assistance with activities of daily living (ADL) (i.e., grooming, bathing, feeding, toileting, oral care, nail care, dressing, etc.), as indicated by the treatment plan.
* Assist with homemaker services/routine household chores (i.e., dusting, sweeping/mopping floors, washing dishes, ironing, cleaning kitchen and bathrooms, providing laundry service, changing bed linen, etc.), as indicated.
* Plan, prepare, deliver meals, grocery shopping.
* Complete errands (i.e., getting a prescription filled, etc.).
* Provide companionship to clients.
* Follow assignment sheet for tasks.
* Ambulate and transfer clients, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* Provide reminders to take medication and loosen the cap (do not give medications).
* Complete proper documentation (date and place service provided, times service provided, actual service provided, etc.).
* Observe clients carefully and report changes in condition.
* Recognize client’s ability to make choices and support these within the constraints of care giving environment.
* Assist with the maintenance of a safe environment.
* Provide respite care, on a short-term basis, when there is an absence of, or need for, relief for the caregiver.
* Attend trainings/in-services as required.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* Receive at least twenty-four (24) hours of classroom instruction and at least sixteen (16) hours of practical hands on training and must pass a written exam (with a minimum score of 70) as well as demonstrate the skills required.
* Maintain twelve (12) hours of in-service training each year spread across four (4) quarters in addition to normal supervisory guidance and training.
* Valid State Driver’s License with no more than three (3) entries; counting accidents, moving violations, and failures to appear. All accidents are counted, regardless of fault. (Note: Convictions for DUI/DWI, refusal to test, reckless driving, hit and run or other felony convictions are unacceptable and disqualify the driver from driving on behalf of the facility regardless of the number of MVR entries.)
* High school diploma or GED, preferred.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible, and adaptable to change.
* Reliable transportation required.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Your work environment:
* You’ll work mostly indoors on floors that are tiled or carpeted.
* You’ll be around other co-workers, residents, and their guests.
* You’ll have possible exposure to occasional slippery floors, chemicals, sharp objects, and hazardous materials and waste (including human), blood borne pathogens, and communicable diseases.
* You’ll be around possible high-stress medical and/or life-threatening situations.
Physical and Sensory requirements:
* This role requires moderate physical activity.
* Requires heavy physical work; heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to fifty (50) or more pounds.
* Push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds to a minimum height of three (3) feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of fifty (50) feet.
* Reach overhead and push, pull, move, and/or lower a minimum of twenty (20) pounds.
* Climbing on a stool or ladder to a maximum of eight (8) feet.
* Sitting for more than two (2) hours at a time.
* Standing and/or walking for more than eight (8) hours per day.
* Bending and/or stooping for more than four (4) hours at a time.
* Requires writing and/or computer work with repetitive typing and concentrating on computer screen and/or documents for more than two (2) hours at a time.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please call the office at or forward your resume through the job posting. You can apply in person at the office as well.
Please visit our website at silverangels.com (http://www.silverangels.com)
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”