Silver Angels of Tennessee - Putnam, LLC
Silver Angels of Tennessee – Putnam, LLC
Crossville, TN, US, 38555
Are you caring, compassionate and desire to make an impact? We have the role for you!
We’re currently hiring Weekend Warrior Care Partners for Home Care Aide opportunities at our Silver Angels of Tennessee- Putnam, TN office!
This position is designed for individuals who want to only work on Saturday and Sunday each week.
PRIORITY OPENINGS AVAILBLE
in Crossville TN for days and evenings!
These positions will be servicing Pickett, Clay, Fentress, Overton, Jackson, Putnam, Cumberland, White, Dekalb and surrounding counties.
You can apply through the job posting or at our local office:
Silver Angels of Tennessee- Putnam, TN
101 E. Commercial Avenue, Monterey, TN 38574
Silver Angels is a home care provider that is committed to providing an environment of wellness, healing, and independence for its clients.:
Silver Angels is a valued partner of Signature HealthCARE, which is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.:
As a Care Partner you would Aid in the home with Activities of Daily Living, assistance with household cleaning and chores and the maintenance of a safe home. Assist in the home with preparation of nutritious and well-balanced meal prepared at or delivered to the home.:
Work may be performed primarily indoors in one of our client’s homes or in one of our long-term healthcare facilities, throughout all areas, walking on uneven surfaces, wet sidewalks, and on carpeted and/or tiled floors. Work will be performed there routinely around other co-workers, healthcare staff, residents, and guests. Due to the nature of facility’s business, worker may be exposed to occasional slippery floors, object on floors, chemicals, sharp objects, hazardous materials and waste (including human), blood borne pathogens, and communicable diseases, as well as high-stress medical and/or life threatening situations.:
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Provide personal care and assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADL) (i.e., grooming, bathing, feeding, toileting, oral care, nail care, dressing, etc.), as indicated by the treatment plan.
* Assist with homemaker services/routine household chores (i.e., dusting, sweeping/mopping floors, washing dishes, ironing, cleaning kitchen and bathrooms, providing laundry service, changing bed linen, etc.), as indicated.
* Plan, prepare, deliver meals, grocery shopping.
* Complete errands (i.e., getting a prescription filled, etc.).
* Provide companionship to clients.
* Follow assignment sheet for tasks.
* Ambulate and transfer clients, utilizing appropriate assistive devices and body mechanics.
* Provide reminders to take medication and loosen the cap (do not give medications).
* Complete documentation (date and place service provided, times service provided, actual service provided, etc.).
* Observe clients carefully and report changes in condition.
* Recognize client’s ability to make choices and support these within the constraints of care giving environment.
* Assist with the maintenance of a safe environment.
* Provide respite care, on a short-term basis, when there is an absence of, or need for, relief for the caregiver.
* Attend trainings/in-services as required.
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Reliable transportation required.
* If operating a personally owned vehicle to go from one client to another, you must have a valid State Driver’s License, a good driving record and current auto insurance that meets the state minimum.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
* High school diploma or GED preferred but not required.
* When hired company will provide at least twenty-four (24) hours of classroom instruction and at least sixteen (16) hours of practical hands on training and must pass a written exam as well as demonstrate the skills required, OR
* Maintain twelve (12) hours of in-service training each year spread across four (4) quarters in addition to normal supervisory guidance and training provided by company.
Physical and Sensory Requirements:
* Considerable physical activity:
* May Require some heavy lifting, pushing, or pulling required of objects up to fifty (50) or more pounds. Physical work is a primary part (more than 70%) of job. Helping with transfer, groceries etc.
* Push, pull, move, and/or lift a minimum of fifty (50) pounds to a minimum height of three (3) feet and be able to push, pull, move, and/or carry such weight a minimum distance of fifty (50) feet.
* Reach overhead and push, pull, move, and/or lower a minimum of twenty (20) pounds.
* Climbing on a stool or ladder to a maximum of eight (8) feet.
* Standing and/or walking for more than four (4) hours per day.
* Bending and/or stooping for more than one (1) hour at a time.
* Sitting for more than one (1) hour at a time.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please call the office at or forward your resume through the job posting. You can apply in person at the office as well.
Please visit our website at silverangels.com
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”