Riverview Health Care Center
Riverview Health Care Center
Prestonsburg, KY, US, 41653
Located in the coalfields of Appalachia, Riverview HealthCARE Center is a 121-bed skilled nursing facility in the city of Prestonsburg, Kentucky. With picturesque mountains and a beautiful downtown area that is minutes away, the facility provides a homelike environment and an elder-dedicated staff. Riverview offers a comprehensive approach to health care, from short-term respite care to rehabilitative services to long-term skilled nursing services. The staff at Riverview works hard to create a warm family feeling so that elders are comfortable during their stay. At Riverview Health Care Center, the main goal is to help elders achieve wellness and improved quality of life.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Monitor resident call lights on the unit assigned; immediately address active call lights
* Passing of resident food trays
* Passing of ice and other high requested items under CNA and Nursing supervision
* Make unoccupied beds.
* Clean resident equipment.
* Clean resident’s personal care and grooming items.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, Director of Talent Acquisition