Signature HealthCARE of Georgetown
Signature HealthCARE of Georgetown
Georgetown, KY, US, 40324
Signature HealthCARE of Georgetown, located close to I-75 and one mile from Georgetown Community Hospital, has recently grown from a 50-bed skilled nursing facility to a 65-bed facility, with the addition of our new 15-bed Signature Villa Transitional rehab unit, where personal service is a way of life. We are located in the heart of horse country, where you will find a warm homelike environment and patient-dedicated staff that ensure a true family feeling between patients, their family members, and our staff. The Georgetown team of professionals is focused on providing the quality services prescribed by physicians, and individual plans of care are designed with each patient in mind. The facility’s goal is to enable patients to reach their highest level of independence. We are very successful at returning those that join our community for the short-term rehabilitation and clinical services back to the community, where they can enjoy their increased strength and well-being.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Monitor resident call lights on the unit assigned; immediately address active call lights
* Passing of resident food trays
* Passing of ice and other high requested items under CNA and Nursing supervision
* Make unoccupied beds.
* Clean resident equipment.
* Clean resident’s personal care and grooming items.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.