Fountain Circle Care & Rehabilitation Center
Fountain Circle Care & Rehabilitation Center
Winchester, KY, US, 40391
Hiring Full-Time Hospitality Aides
Looking to start a new career in Healthcare? Now is your chance…
We are searching for compassionate caring individuals that are interested in training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant.
This is a Full-Time Permanent position with us.
*You will start as a FT Hospitality Aide, Train to become a CNA while on the job working FT hours , Test, and then will be promoted to our FT CNA position*
Apply now On-Line!
Our 179-bed nursing and rehabilitation center is located just outside of Lexington, off I-64 in Winchester. We pride ourselves in offering our patients and residents exceptional customer care, both by our service and our clinical excellence. Many of our patients go home after a few weeks and, for those who are unable to return home right away, we provide safe, compassionate care in an environment that fosters independence and dignity. We are improving our clinical capabilities and staffing in order to accept patients with greater medical complexity than a traditional nursing home. This is increasingly important as many higher acuity patients require transitional care before they are ready to return home.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Monitor resident call lights on the unit assigned; immediately address active call lights
- Passing of resident food trays
- Passing of ice and other high requested items under CNA and Nursing supervision
- Make unoccupied beds.
- Clean resident equipment.
- Clean resident’s personal care and grooming items.
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family
coverage, dental, and vision.
for short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life
insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
- Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
- Seventy-five dollar uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
- Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in
total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all
of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the
usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details
so we can share what more is offered in your market.
number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for
Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s
“Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on
three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved
number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services
in recent news!
Signature Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.