Signature HealthCARE of Spencer County
Signature HealthCARE of Spencer County
Taylorsville, KY, US, 40071
Signature HealthCARE of Spencer County is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located approximately 30 miles from Louisville, in Taylorsville, Kentucky. The 120-bed skilled nursing and rehab center is conveniently located just minutes from Jewish Hospital of Shelbyville, and provides comprehensive quality services and programs in a comforting and nurturing environment. The professional staff is dedicated to providing special, personalized care, and is focused on ensuring that each patient achieves his or her maximum level of independence.
Are you interested in becoming a Certified Nursing Assistant and starting a new career?
Spencer County can help you achieve your goals! Apply now and let us help you!
PRN to start while going through the CNA Class, then you will transition to FT/PT 2nd or 3rd shift
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Monitor resident call lights on the unit assigned; immediately address active call lights
* Passing of resident food trays
* Passing of ice and other high requested items under CNA and Nursing supervision
* Make unoccupied beds.
* Clean resident equipment.
* Clean resident’s personal care and grooming items.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!:
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.