Princeton Transitional Care
Princeton Transitional Care
Johnson City, TN, US, 37601
Princeton Transitional Care Assisted Living is a partnership between Signature HealthCARE and Ballad Health bringing a new level of health care services to the Tri-Cities area. The new Princeton Transitional Care will provide a new home for skilled-nursing care and will add 60 assisted living apartments, 47 short-term skilled-nursing and rehab private suites. The state of the art community will feature a streetscape with a chapel and theatre, library and media center, Blue Ridge market, coffee bar, ice cream bistro, billiard parlor, outdoor walking paths, and on-site physician office. The new one-story, 73,000-square-foot facility will be located on Princeton Road on the site of the former North Side Hospital.:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Housekeeping Staff
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Assist in maintaining a facility that is neat in appearance and odor free at all times.
* Follow a regular schedule of all daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual cleaning requirements.
* Clean (including vacuuming, wiping, mopping, polishing, etc.) rooms, offices, and common areas; polish and straighten items; confirm residents’ rooms are safe, comfortable, and maintained in an attractive manner and residents’ personal items are safeguarded.
* Coordinate daily housekeeping services with nursing services when performing routine cleaning assignments in resident living and/or recreational areas.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.