Hermitage Care and Rehabilitation Center
Hermitage Care and Rehabilitation Center
Owensboro, KY, US, 42301
Kentucky Medication Aide – KMA:
(Must be certified for consideration):
Please apply online. To talk with someone from our team, call/text Sarah from 502.631.2273:
Sign on Bonuses! Limited time only!
Full Time RN, $7,500
Full Time LPN, $5,000
Full Time KMA/CMT, $2,500
Full Time CNA, $3,000::
What can Signature offer you?
* Competitive Pay, along with our Pinnacle program that allows you to earn more per hour!
* Teladoc Services
* Uniform Allowance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Career growth opportunities::
*Sign on bonus is for a limited time only. Restrictions apply. Divided and paid out in installments. Weekend Warrior status employees are not eligible for sign on bonus.
Hermitage Care & Rehabilitation Center is a 92 bed, family-based organization located in the heart of Owensboro, Ky. From our warm and caring staff of professionals, to our friendly inviting environment, we strive to give your loved ones the comfort of home and the special attention they need to live a full and productive life. Stop by today for your personalized tour! Hermitage Care & Rehabilitation Center is a 92-bed premier skilled nursing facility in Owensboro, Kentucky. Specializing in short term rehab and long term nursing care, this is your home away from home for excellent care and that personal touch. Rehabilitation services consist of inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy provided up to six days per week, allowing many patients to return home after an acute illness or injury. Other services include our Quality of Life Program, Hall of Fame Cafe, Nutrition Management, Medication Administration, Social Services, Laundry, Housekeeping, Full Time Chaplain, and Executive Chef for Fine Dining. The Hermitage also offers a variety of Home and Community Based Services as well, which include Lifeline Medical Alert System and Home Delivered Meals. We invite you in for a tour to see our mission of excellence in action!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Kentucky Medication Aide.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Accurately and safely prepare, administer, and document the oral and/or topical medications that are commonly used in this facility and that may be ordered for resident use.
* Ensure that no medication is administered without a written, signed and dated order from an attending licensed physician.
* Verify the identity of the resident before administering the medication/treatment.
* Verify that prescribed medication for one resident is not administered to another.
* Observe and verify that medication is ingested or applied, as directed.
* Document any instance where prescribed medication is not administered, including reason(s) for refusal.
* Assist with medication charting as directed by the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse, as directed.
* Current Medication Aide Certification and Current Nursing Assistant Certification from state.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.