Signature HealthCARE of East Louisville
Signature HealthCARE of East Louisville
Louisville, KY, US, 40220
Signature HealthCARE of East Louisville is a 128-bed facility located on the eastern side of Louisville, Kentucky, within four miles of Suburban, Baptist East, and Jewish Hospitals. This long term care facility is noted for its Center for Advanced Diabetes Care, inpatient and outpatient rehab, in-house dialysis, wound care, as well as 24-hour skilled nursing care for recently hospitalized and chronically ill patients. Signature HealthCARE of East Louisville will assist the healing process with a continuum of quality care that includes an on-site nurse practitioner, physical therapy, speech pathology, occupational therapy, and advanced wound care techniques. In addition, the facility chaplain provides counseling and spiritual guidance for patients, their families and staff.
NEW STARTING WAGE: $19.50/HR.:
Ask about our Signature Perks:
* Student Loan Forgiveness
* Split Shifts Options
* Mentorship Program
* Referral Program
* Teladoc Services
* Financial Loan or Relief Options
* LOVE Program for Employee Recognition
* Uniform Allowance
* FSA Dependent Care
* LPN and RN Pinnacle- earn up to $2.25/hr
Please feel free to contact Megan Pope should you have any questions via cell / text 502-794-2152 or email@example.com
Thank you for your interest!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Kentucky Medication Aide.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Accurately and safely prepare, administer, and document the oral and/or topical medications that are commonly used in this facility and that may be ordered for resident use.
* Ensure that no medication is administered without a written, signed and dated order from an attending licensed physician.
* Verify the identity of the resident before administering the medication/treatment.
* Verify that prescribed medication for one resident is not administered to another.
* Observe and verify that medication is ingested or applied, as directed.
* Document any instance where prescribed medication is not administered, including reason(s) for refusal.
* Assist with medication charting as directed by the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse, as directed.
* Current Medication Aide Certification and Current Nursing Assistant Certification from state.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.