Signature HealthCARE of Elizabethtown
Signature HealthCARE of Elizabethtown
Elizabethtown, KY, US, 42701
Multi-Facility HealthCARE Career Fair!:
Exciting multi-facility career fair representing three of our local teams!
The first 100 applicants will receive a free gift card to Vibe Coffee and be entered in a raffle for several GRAND PRIZES!
Lunch and drinks for the fist 100 applicants will also be provided!
(Terms, Conditions, and Restrictions Apply)
Now hiring! CNAs, KMAs, LPNs, RNs, Dining Services, and Housekeeping positions.
* Signature HealthCARE at North Hardin (Radcliff)
* Signature HealthCARE of Elizabethtown (Elizabethtown)
* Sunrise Manor (Hodgenville)
Date: Thursday Oct. 14th
Time: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Location: 914 N. Dixie Highway, outside in the side parking lot of Etown Pharmacy a cross from Baptist Health Hardin. Look for the outside tents with the Signature logo and balloons.
Apply online. To talk with someone from our team directly, call/text Sarah at 502.631.2273
We offer short-term rehabilitative care as well as long-term care at our 112 bed facility. Our emphasis is on service excellence providing quality care to allow for independence and to enable our patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We offer a variety of clinical care programs, along with physical, occupational and speech therapies. Other amenities include WiFi availability, an outdoor courtyard and more. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Are you looking for a little more creativity, challenge, and growth opportunity in your workday? Didn’t think it was possible? Might be time to reconsider.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
We’re currently hiring for the position of Kentucky Medication Aide.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Accurately and safely prepare, administer, and document the oral and/or topical medications that are commonly used in this facility and that may be ordered for resident use.
* Ensure that no medication is administered without a written, signed and dated order from an attending licensed physician.
* Verify the identity of the resident before administering the medication/treatment.
* Verify that prescribed medication for one resident is not administered to another.
* Observe and verify that medication is ingested or applied, as directed.
* Document any instance where prescribed medication is not administered, including reason(s) for refusal.
* Assist with medication charting as directed by the Nurse Supervisor/Charge Nurse, as directed.
* Current Medication Aide Certification or Current Nursing Assistant Certification from state.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.