Signature Healthcare Medical Partners
Signature Healthcare Medical Partners
Cleveland, TN, US, 37312
Join our SHC Medical Partners Team as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
in the Cleveland, TN area!:
We are looking for LCSWs with 2+ years experience,
working with geriatric population and/or long term care.
Come join our Medical Partners Team!
Under the supervision and direction of the Behavioral Health Executive, the Licensed Clinical Social Worker will support a patient workload via Telehealth, remote video counseling or on-site within the Behavioral Health domain.
Work will be performed primarily indoors and on carpeted and/or tiled floors. Work will also be performed routinely around other co-workers, healthcare staff, and guests.
Work may also be performed primarily indoors at one of our long-term healthcare facilities, throughout all areas, including in resident rooms, and on carpeted and/or tiled floors. Work will be performed there routinely around other co-workers, healthcare staff, residents, and guests. Due to the nature of facility’s business, worker may be exposed to occasional slippery floors, object on floors, chemicals, sharp objects, hazardous materials and waste (including human), blood borne pathogens, and communicable diseases, as well as high-stress medical and/or life threatening situations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The Licensed Clinical Social Worker will provide the following services and in strict compliance with standing orders and protocols set forth by clinical guidelines to include, but will not necessarily be limited to the following:
* Screen and interview patients, perform evaluations using expert knowledge of general and specific concepts, principle, procedures, and practices related to psychological counseling.
* Provide individual, family and group psychotherapy.
* Provide screenings, clinical assessments, treatment, case management, consultation, referral and education.
* Assess and resolve complex social and psychosocial problems that may impact on the patient providing behavioral health direct services, to include screening, assessment, treatment, referral, consultation and education.
* Conduct psychosocial evaluations and provides therapeutic interventions including crisis counseling to individuals, groups and families as needed to facilitate behavioral health clinical care management and optimize care.
* Evaluates the individual and family systems as well as assesses patient’s functioning and routines of daily living and identifies areas needing continued support, resources, and treatment in order to assist patients
* Serves as a behavioral health referral resource and subject matter expert in behavioral health-related programs to the clinical staff and medical staff in the nursing facility.
* Provides services for high-risk populations (behavioral health injuries/illnesses).
* Develops, implements, and maintains partnerships with health care providers and community resources, as applicable.
* Develops comprehensive treatment care plans in accordance with behavioral health care standards.
* Responsible for the completion of individual workload accountability in accordance with program requirements.
* Abide by all applicable laws and Utilization Review and Quality Improvement directives including, but not limited to, in-service training, peer review, performance improvement, records maintenance, performance evaluations, and release of information. Participates, as appropriate, in departmental Quality Assurance (QA) programs and adheres to all safety regulations at all times. Provides technical advice and professional opinions upon request from the Behavioral Health Executive, or other assigned supervisors.
* Attend and participate in patient care reports, patient care conferences, team conferences, professional staff conferences and any other appropriate professional activities only to the extent that such attendance and participation is relative to assigned cases and/or performance of contract services as determined by the Behavioral Health Executive or other assigned supervisors.
* Present patient cases in regularly scheduled case staffing meetings to discuss status and updates to cases under the direction of the Behavioral Health Executive or other assigned supervisors, as required.
* Maintain complete and accurate records and documents all patient contacts/services provided in accordance with professional standards. Enters patient clinical and administrative data as well as utilization and other data into automated systems and/or paper records and create reports from these data in accordance with local policies and procedures. The HCP shall complete medical charting within 24 hours of patient visit per company protocol.
* Demonstrate excellent written communication skills to perform accurate documentation, both written and electronic, of all activity in accordance with requirements.
* Can demonstrate good time management skills. Preferred experience with Telehealth visits
* Attend required conference calls, webinars and education/training events.
* Report and escalate matters to executive management as needed.
* Other administrative duties and special projects, as assigned.
* Other: Ensure compliance with standard of care and practice in accordance with all established policies, procedures, and guidelines used in the medical, psychiatric, or behavioral health treatment guidelines. Provides care within ethical and legal boundaries. When assigned, will serve and participate in committees, functions and other meetings. Provide relevant and timely information, and assists with decision-making and process improvement. As required, participate in customer service initiatives and medical readiness activities, designed to enhance health services and Telehealth practices.
* Current unrestricted Certificate or licensure as an LCSW to work independently without clinical supervision.
* Have a minimum of two (2) years within the past five (5) years’ experience in mental health and/or long term care.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Excellent assessment, listening and counseling skills.
* Ability to work with the ill, disabled, elderly, emotionally upset and at times hostile residents in the facility.
* Maintain a working knowledge of and confirm compliance with all governmental regulations.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
* Must be able to travel to multiple sites of service, as needed.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”