Signature HealthCARE of Elizabethtown
Signature HealthCARE of Elizabethtown
Elizabethtown, KY, US, 42701
Multi-Facility HealthCARE Career Fair!:
Exciting multi-facility career fair representing three of our local teams!
The first 100 applicants will receive a free gift card to Vibe Coffee and be entered in a raffle for several GRAND PRIZES!
Lunch and drinks for the fist 100 applicants will also be provided!
(Terms, Conditions, and Restrictions Apply)
Now hiring! CNAs, KMAs, LPNs, RNs, Dining Services, and Housekeeping positions.
* Signature HealthCARE at North Hardin (Radcliff)
* Signature HealthCARE of Elizabethtown (Elizabethtown)
* Sunrise Manor (Hodgenville)
Date: Thursday Oct. 14th
Time: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Location: 914 N. Dixie Highway, outside in the side parking lot of Etown Pharmacy a cross from Baptist Health Hardin. Look for the outside tents with the Signature logo and balloons.
Come join our team! Apply online for further consideration.
To talk with someone from our team directly, call/text Sarah at 502.631.2273
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.:
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what the Revolution is all about!
We’re currently hiring for the position of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
* Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state license.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care industry.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
We offer short-term rehabilitative care as well as long-term care at our 112 bed facility. Our emphasis is on service excellence providing quality care to allow for independence and to enable our patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We offer a variety of clinical care programs, along with physical, occupational and speech therapies. Other amenities include WiFi availability, an outdoor courtyard and more. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential.