Signature HealthCARE at Hillcrest
Signature HealthCARE at Hillcrest
Owensboro, KY, US, 42303
Please apply online.:
Sign on Bonuses! Limited time only!:
*Divided and paid bi-weekly in installments over six (6) month period. Limited time only. Terms, conditions, and restrictions apply. Weekend Warrior status employees are not eligible for sign on bonuses.::
What can Signature offer you?
* Competitive Pay, along with our Pinnacle program that allows you to earn even more per hour!
* Uniform Allowance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Career growth opportunities::::
*Sign on bonus is for a limited time only. Restrictions apply. Divided and paid out in installments. Weekend Warrior status employees are not eligible for sign on bonuses.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what the Revolution is all about!
We’re currently hiring for the position of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
* Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state license.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care industry.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
We offer short-term rehabilitative care as well as long-term care at our 140 bed facility. Our emphasis is on service excellence providing quality care to allow for independence and to enable our patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. There is RN coverage 24-hours a day, seven days a week, a comprehensive recovery care unit and we offer a range of physical, occupational and speech therapies. Other amenities include WiFi availability, an outdoor courtyard and patio, and more. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential.