Sunrise Manor Nursing Home
Sunrise Manor Nursing Home
Hodgenville, KY, US, 42748
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Come join our team! Apply online for further consideration.
To talk with someone from our team directly, call/text Sarah at 502.631.2273
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.:
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what the Revolution is all about!
We’re currently hiring for the position of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
* Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state license.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care industry.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Sunrise Manor, established in 1967, is a 137-bed facility that offers skilled, semi-skilled, rehab and Alzheimer care to local residents. We offer physical, occupational, and speech therapy services, in addition to other specialty care needs. An in-house beauty shop and good old home cooking are part of the amenities offered in this home-like setting. Innovative activity and social programs, such as Sunrise’s own segment of the Red Hat Society, help to keep life exciting through all ages. Call us today or schedule a tour and see if Sunrise Manor is the right for you or your loved one!