Patriot, IN, US, 47038
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!“
**Flexible Work Scheduling Available!**
We’re currently hiring for the position of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state license.
- Must have a current/active CPR certification.
- Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care industry.
- Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
- Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.