Signature FLEXpath - Georgia
Signature FLEXpath – Georgia
Marietta, GA, US, 30060
LPN – Licensed Practical Nurse
Pick your days, your hours, even your location.:
Part-time, PRN, Weekends. Total schedule flexibility is yours.:
Welcome to FLEXpath.:
With FLEXpath at Signature Healthcare, about the only thing that isn’t flexible is our commitment. You choose the shifts you want to work and we reward you with competitive weekly pay. Work a lot or a little, with FLEXpath it’s your choice. At Signature HealthCARE, we’re leading a revolution in elder-care, one shift at a time.
* Competitive weekly pay
* Choose where and when you work
* Be part of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work”
What you need:
* Active LPN license
* Prior long term care experience preferred
Apply now and our recruiters will help you find a schedule that works with your life.
***FLEXpath is a division of Signature Healthcare:
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what the Revolution is all about!
We’re currently hiring for the position of Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
* Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse with current state license.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Excellent technical, assessment and documentation skills.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Direct the day-to-day functions of the nursing assistants in accordance with rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the long-term care industry.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.