Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
Our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
How you will make a difference:
* Develop, expand, and manage apprenticeship programs.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet the physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, an/or improve the work environment.
* Create federally registered apprenticeships working with state agencies, workforce boards, and federal officials from the DOL Office of Apprenticeships.
* Plan, implement, monitor, and report on apprenticeship programs to the appropriate boards and partners, including (but not limited to) federal and state governments, workforce boards, and others.
* Implement an apprenticeship development and approval process.
* Create an apprenticeship recruitment, registration, and management process.
* Secure grant funding for apprenticeship programs.
* Maintain strategic partner relationships with schools, local community development organizations, government officials, public relations personnel, and business leaders to sustain the growth of apprenticeships.
* Work closely with internal and external partners to develop apprenticeship programs; recruit and support stakeholders in their designated programs and oversee the management of apprentices during their education and on-the-job training programs.
* Coordinate, plan and schedule with facility and regional stakeholders to communicate career opportunities to stakeholders.
* Manage day-to-day operations of apprenticeships programs and grants.
* Stay in compliance with all grant, state, and federal requirements for apprentices.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* Associate’s degree in Business/Office Management or related field.
* Minimum two years of experience managing apprenticeship grants, including federal reporting.
* Minimum one year designing apprenticeship curriculum.
* Comprehensive knowledge of U.S. Department of Labor apprenticeships guidelines and working with various government agencies and employers.
* Critical thinking skills to identify the underlying principles, motivations, reasons, or facts by breaking down information or data into separate parts.
* Good communication skills, both oral and written, are essential for this position with an ability to translate technical issues for a non-technical audience.
* Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with stakeholders, federal and state agencies, and the general public.
* Ability to travel up to 33% of the time.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Your work environment:
* You’ll work mostly indoors on floors that are tiled or carpeted.
* You’ll be around other co-workers and may engage residents and their guests.
* You’ll have possible exposure to occasional slippery floors, chemicals, sharp objects, and hazardous materials and waste (including human), blood borne pathogens, and communicable diseases.
* You’ll be around possible high-stress medical and/or life-threatening situations.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.: