Golfcrest Healthcare Center
Golfcrest Healthcare Center
Hollywood, FL, US, 33020
MDS Coordinator (RN or LPN) opportunity available at Golfcrest Healthcare Center!
NOW OFFERING A $3,000 SIGN ON BONUS
for FULL TIME EXPERIENCED RNs!:
This position requires a minimum of one year MDS Coordinator experience
in the long-term care setting.:
Apply online for further consideration and review.
You can upload your resume here or send directly, email@example.com
Questions? Call/text Deborah at 502-216-2740
Thank you for your interest!
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our MDS Coordinator (RN or LPN).
We’re currently hiring for the position of MDS Coordinator (RN or LPN) to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Lead or participate in Daily PPS meetings, weekly Medicare meetings, and month end meetings to assure federal billing requirements are met.
* Oversee the coordination and participate in the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (MDS, CAA’s and Care Plan) in accordance with current Federal and State Regulations.
* Assist in completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument with the Interdisciplinary Team.
* Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with required current state licensure.
* Minimum of one (1) year MDS Coordinator experience in the long-term care setting.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Personal integrity and professionalism to work effectively with the Interdisciplinary Team, Patients, and Families.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Our 67-bed, family-based organization will care for you and your loved ones through our outstanding Clinical and Rehabilitation Teams. We take pride in our culture of patient-centered health care services, and offer a personalized Spiritual Program with a full-time Chaplain on staff to care for both our patient and their families. Our Quality of Life initiatives are patient-focused promoting independence, recreation and socialization.Our Stakeholders are empowered to earn the trust of every patient, family and community we serve.