Princeton Transitional Care
Princeton Transitional Care
Johnson City, TN, US, 37601
MDS Coordinator (RN or LPN) position is now available
at Princeton Transitional Care!
This FT position requires a minimum of one year MDS Coordinator experience
in the long-term care setting.
Apply online for further consideration and review.
You can upload your resume here or send directly, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Call/text Lisa at 502-438-0484
Thank you for your interest!:::
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission as our MDS Coordinator (RN or LPN).
We’re currently hiring for the position of MDS Coordinator (RN or LPN) to join our team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Lead or participate in Daily PPS meetings, weekly Medicare meetings, and month end meetings to assure federal billing requirements are met.
* Oversee the coordination and participate in the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (MDS, CAA’s and Care Plan) in accordance with current Federal and State Regulations.
* Assist in completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument with the Interdisciplinary Team.
* Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse with required current state licensure.
* Minimum of one (1) year MDS Coordinator experience in the long-term care setting.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Personal integrity and professionalism to work effectively with the Interdisciplinary Team, Patients, and Families.
* Knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Princeton Transitional Care Assisted Living is a partnership between Signature HealthCARE and Ballad Health bringing a new level of health care services to the Tri-Cities area. The new Princeton Transitional Care will provide a new home for skilled-nursing care and will add 60 assisted living apartments, 47 short-term skilled-nursing and rehab private suites. The state of the art community will feature a streetscape with a chapel and theatre, library and media center, Blue Ridge market, coffee bar, ice cream bistro, billiard parlor, outdoor walking paths, and on-site physician office. The new one-story, 73,000-square-foot facility will be located on Princeton Road on the site of the former North Side Hospital.