Golfview Healthcare Center
Golfview Healthcare Center
St. Petersburg, FL, US, 33713
UNDER NEW LEADERSHIP!
Medical Records, Full-Time
Must have an active Registered Nurse or
Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the state of Florida.
Must be knowledge of medical terminology and record keeping!
Experience is a MUST
Mostly days, Monday-Friday:
Comfortably located in the city of St. Petersburg across from the Main Branch of the city library, Golfview Healthcare Center is only minutes away from Downtown, Tropicana Stadium, and St. Pete Beach. With a neighborhood feel, our 56-bed skilled nursing facility provides a variety of comprehensive health care programs. Core services such as skilled nursing care and rehabilitative services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy, a Quality of Life activities program, and a full-time facility chaplain, help meet the individual needs of each resident. Our 24-hour nursing team is Geriatric Diabetes Certified by NADONA. Golfview’s family-oriented team of professionals wants each resident to consider the facility their home away from home. Come in for a tour to see our colorful courtyards, bright therapy gym, and private suites for our short-stay residents.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
We’re currently hiring for the position of Medical Records Coordinator
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Assist in organizing and maintaining facility medical records system in compliance with Home Office, state and federal regulations.
* Collect, assemble, check and file resident charts, as directed.
* Ensure incomplete records/charts are returned to nursing services for correction.
* Candidate must have an active Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse licensure in the state of the position.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Practical knowledge of medical terminology and record keeping.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated basic skills in Microsoft Word and Excel navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.