Signature HealthCARE of Clarksville
Signature HealthCARE of Clarksville
Clarksville, TN, US, 37043
* Employment Status: Full-Time
Welcome to Signature HealthCARE of Clarksville.We are a 120-bed facility whose mission as a family-based organization to revolutionize the healthcare industry through a culture of resident centered healthcare services, personalized spirituality, and real quality of life initiatives.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
How you will make a difference:
Responsible for intake management and other clerical support related to requests for the release of company records (e.g., medical and billing records, personnel files, subpoenas, etc.) at the facility, affiliate, and home office levels.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below, and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Manage and assign all intake for centralized records request process.
* Manage an established follow up process for completion of record requests.
* Prepare, collect, and manage payment of record invoices to and from third-parties.
* Keep paper and/or electronic record request tracking systems updated.
* Routinely run and analyze reports from paper and electronic record tracking systems with Supervisor.
* Assist with obtaining needed company records from facilities, including travel.
* Assist with processing and sending out official copies of company records.
* Assist with other team duties, as needed and as assigned, including providing back up support for other team positions.
* Develop a comprehensive knowledge of ethical and legal requirements of PHI and other confidential information.
* Develop an expert knowledge, after training, of company medical, billing, and other record processes.
* Interact and communicate, in a friendly professional manner, with facilities and third-parties.
* Provide additional support to Litigation Team, as needed and directed.
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* Bachelor’s degree, Certified Nursing License, healthcare experience, or Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
* Minimum of three (3) years related industry experience.
* Ability to work in fast paced environment and under pressure of timelines.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and Intranet navigation.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization, in a positive and teambuilding manner, and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, sStrong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent decisions.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Occasionally may require travel, but will primarily work out of the home office.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Your work environment:
Work will be performed primarily indoors and on carpeted and/or tiled floors. Work will also be performed routinely around other co-workers, healthcare staff and guests.
Work may also be performed primarily indoors at one of our long-term healthcare facilities, throughout all areas, including in resident rooms, and on carpeted and/or tiled floors. Work will be performed there routinely around other co-workers, healthcare staff, residents, and guests. Due to the nature of facility’s business, worker may be exposed to occasional slippery floors, object on floors, chemicals, sharp objects, hazardous materials and waste (including human), blood borne pathogens, and communicable diseases, as well as high-stress medical and/or life threatening situations.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.