9901 - Signature Advantage
9901 – Signature Advantage
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Signature Advantage, a subsidiary of Signature Healthcare, is an Institutional Special Needs Plans (I-SNP) which is a Medicare Advantage Plan. As an I-SNP, we provide a Medicare Advantage plan for people who are eligible for Medicare and who reside in our partner nursing facilities.
Our Sacred Seven Values of Heroic, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
How you will make a difference
and maintain a robust network of providers that meets CMS requirements and
across department lines to collaborate for the success of providers and members
How you will spend your
- Meet the physical and sensory requirements
stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
- Develop and contract provider network that meets
CMS requirements for Network Adequacy and membership needs.
- Evaluate and negotiate contracts in compliance
with company contract templates, reimbursement standards and other key process
- Establish and maintain strong business
relationships with hospitals, physicians and other ancillary providers in conjunction
with provider services.
- Research and plan for growth in future market
development including researching, recruiting and negotiating with providers.
- Provide Education and training on new contract
relationships to providers.
- Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need
(3) or more years with provider contracting and servicing experience, including
Hospitals and ancillary contracts.
- Three (3) or more years with network
knowledge of facility/ancillary reimbursement methodologies and Clinical
requirements for quality.
to setting team direction, resolve problems and provide guidance to members of
to travel when necessary.
verbal and written English communication skills.
advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook, Internet and
level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organization skills with ability to
prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high
level of quality and productivity.
analytical and problem-solving skills.
to take initiative and make suggestions for improvements.
to work with minimal supervision, take initiative and make independent
to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
flexible and adaptable to change.
independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to
work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Your work environment
- You’ll work mostly indoors on floors that are
tiled or carpeted.
- You’ll be around other co-workers, residents and
- You’ll have possible exposure to occasional
slippery floors, chemicals, sharp objects, and hazardous materials and waste
(including human), blood borne pathogens, and communicable diseases.
- You’ll be around possible high-stress medical
and/or life-threatening situations.
Physical and Sensory
- This role requires moderate physical activity.
- Standing and/or walking for more than two (2)
hours per day.
- Sitting for more than two (2) hours at a time.
- Bending and/or stooping for more than one (1)
hour at a time.
- Requires writing and/or computer work with
repetitive typing and concentrating on computer screen and/or documents for more
than two (2) hours at a time.
- Travel, including flying and/or driving, for
more than one (1) hour at a time.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.