Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center
Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center
Bradenton, FL, US, 34209
Sign on Bonus for Full-time Only
RN/ LPN’s $5000 7pm to 7am $3000 7am to 7pm
Pay outs 60 days, 180 days, 365 days:
Terms conditions apply. Current stakeholders are not eligible to participate.:
NEW INCREASED WAGES!!!:
RN/LPN Pinnacle Now Offered. Earn up to $2.25 more an hour!:
For additional information, please contact:
Patti Petrone, Director of Talent Acquisition
Shifts Available for LPNs/RNs 7am – 7pm and 7pm – 7am::
* Higher starting wage w/Great Benefits and shift diffs!
* Interviews every-day to make it easy for you or Join us for our Walk-in Wednesday Events, swing by anytime on Wednesdays for an on-the spot interview.
* We have a 3 step skill level program open to all clinical staff that will earn you an extra $2.25 per hour called our “Pinnacle Program” YES, that is on top of Base and Shift Diffs!
* We offer Many other fringe benefits (Pay-active, Tuition assistance, the list goes…ON):
We Live by our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity which makes incredible place to work and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply.
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center is located in the city of Bradenton, one of Florida’s oldest cities on the west coast. Bradenton has small town charm with many activities, beaches and historical sites to enjoy. Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility that is just minutes away from the two major hospitals in Bradenton: Blake Hospital and Manatee Memorial Hospital. The team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of life to every patient through comprehensive programs and services. The goal is to promote independence and an enjoyable lifestyle for everyone. At Heritage Park, commitment to quality care creates an environment within which each patient can achieve their highest level of functioning and independence.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our team, you will be responsible for providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our residents. Additionally, this position will include supervision of the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission. Signature HealthCARE (SHC) is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what the Revolution is all about!
Our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.