Signature HealthCARE at College Park
Signature HealthCARE at College Park
Fort Myers, FL, US, 33919
Looking for Nurses to join our team!:
$13,500 sign on bonus for Full-Time OK Ready for this? $3500 paid at 90days Non commitment – and then $10,000 paid in installments.:
Our Pinnacle Program gives you an EXTRA $2.25 more per hour
* a career development program that lets you grow at your own pace. Best of all, when you complete each level, we’ll give you a raise:
Amazing Starting Wage Increase
Higher Weekend Shift Diffs!
Are you Ready to make a Change? Do you want Stability? We are Here!
For additional information, please contact: Patti Petrone, ppetrone@signaturehealthllc,com:
* We have a 3 step skill level program open to all clinical staff that will earn you an extra $2.25 per hour called our “Pinnacle Program” YES, that is on top of Base and Shift Diffs!:
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!:
Signature Healthcare of College Park located on the FSW Campus in Fort Myers, Florida, is a 107-bed building that focuses on your rehabilitation needs. Signature Healthcare of College Park has a wide variety of therapies available to its patients. Focusing on your Rehabilitation needs we offer Physical, Occupational, Speech, Wound, and Hand therapy. Come take a tour of our facility! Come see what College Park has to offer you!
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a Revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority.
Signature is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in ten states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine. A growing number of our skilled nursing facilities are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Additionally, we were named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times and achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services!
Signature’s organizational culture is unparalleled and is grounded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. We are intentional about investing in personal, professional, and spiritual growth. The primary reason cited by our Stakeholders for joining the Revolution is finding their “purpose and calling”.
We expect all of our Stakeholders to live the Sacred Seven Values everyday:
Heroism, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) on our team, you will make a difference by providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our patients and residents. Additionally, this position will provide daily supervision of activities performed by Certified Nursing Assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility to maintain the highest degree of quality care and exemplary customer service at all times.
For consideration, candidates must possess an active RN or LPN license, CPR Certification, be energetic, positive and tech savvy with a genuine desire to serve others. New grads are welcome…let us help you fall in love with long term care. Apply today!