Lee County Care & Rehabilitation Center
Lee County Care & Rehabilitation Center
Beattyville, KY, US, 41311
Hurry NOW!!! Sign on Bonus Full time RN/LPN 7.5K::
Pay outs 30 days, 90 days, 180 days:
Terms conditions apply. Current stakeholders are not eligible to participate. Programs ends 9.30.22::
Apply for more details!:
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, SR Director of Talent Acquisition
Full time, Part time, PRN Available.
Schedule: 7A-7P 7P-7A:
Lee County Care Rehabilitation Center is a 109-bed skilled nursing facility located along the middle fork of the Kentucky River in the quaint town of Beattyville, Kentucky. The facility offers short-term rehabilitation services as well as long-term care; provides physical, occupational, and speech therapies; and provides ongoing restorative therapy to maintain our residents highest level of mobility and independence. Lee County’s Respiratory Transitional Care Program is designed to identify, treat, educate and manage acute and chronic diseases related to breathing and/or the absorption and distribution of oxygen to the body. This interdisciplinary program focuses on all aspects of respiratory care plus the goal of returning to the most independent living situation possible.
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a Revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority.
Signature is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in ten states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine. A growing number of our skilled nursing facilities are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Additionally, we were named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times and achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services!
Signature’s organizational culture is unparalleled and is grounded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. We are intentional about investing in personal, professional, and spiritual growth. The primary reason cited by our Stakeholders for joining the Revolution is finding their “purpose and calling”.
We expect all of our Stakeholders to live the Sacred Seven Values everyday:
Heroism, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) on our team, you will make a difference by providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our patients and residents. Additionally, this position will provide daily supervision of activities performed by Certified Nursing Assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility to maintain the highest degree of quality care and exemplary customer service at all times.
For consideration, candidates must possess an active RN or LPN license, CPR Certification, be energetic, positive and tech savvy with a genuine desire to serve others. New grads are welcome…let us help you fall in love with long term care. Apply today!
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!: