Southern Pines Healthcare Center
Southern Pines Healthcare Center
New Port Richey, FL, US, 34653
Looking for LPNs RNs to join our Team for 8 shifts!:
$10,000 sign on bonus for Full-Time:
$3,500 Bonus after 90 days with NO COMMITMENT beyond 90 days:
Premium Shift Diffs!:
On TOP of Base Rate, Shift Diffs and Sign on:
Ask about ” The Pinnacle Program”:
* a career development program that lets you grow at your own pace. Best of all, when you complete each level, we’ll give you a raise:
Level 1 – .25 cents/hour:
Level 2 – $1.00/hour:
Level 3 – $1.00/hour:
8 hours shifts
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply.
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
At Southern Pines HealthCARE Center, a 120-bed facility, our family-based organization will care for you and your loved ones through our outstanding Clinical and Rehabilitation Teams. We take pride in our culture of patient-centered healthcare services. We offer a personalized Spiritual Program with a full-time Chaplain on staff to care for both our patient and their families. Our Quality of Life initiatives are patient focused promoting independence, recreation and socialization. Our Stakeholders are empowered to earn the trust of every patient, family and community we serve.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our team, you will be responsible for providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our residents. Additionally, this position will include supervision of the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission. Signature HealthCARE (SHC) is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what the Revolution is all about!
Our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.