Signature HealthCARE of Savannah
Signature HealthCARE of Savannah
Savannah, GA, US, 31405
Nurse (LPN/RN) – FT & PT
8 & 12 Shifts
NEW STARTING INCREASED WAGES!
$5,000 Sign-On bonus for Full-time
additional information, please contact:
Gude, Director of Talent Acquisition
Signature HealthCARE of Savannah is a 120-bed facility that offers a wide array of services enabling our patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patient needs from short-term rehabilitation to traditional long-term care. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential. We know that choosing the right center for your healthcare needs can be overwhelming. We hope you find our website to be a valuable resource for you and your family in your decision-making process. We are here to assist you, so please call us anytime with questions.
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is
to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s
a Revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with
purpose is our priority.
Signature is a family-based
healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the
continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory
care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine. A growing number of our skilled nursing facilities are earning
Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Additionally,
we were named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times and
achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging
culture is unparalleled and is grounded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality,
and Innovation. We are intentional about investing in personal, professional,
and spiritual growth. The primary reason cited by our Stakeholders for joining
the Revolution is finding their “purpose and calling”.
We expect all of our Stakeholders
to live the Sacred Seven Values everyday:
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) on our team, you will make a difference by providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our patients and residents.
Additionally, this position will provide daily supervision of activities
performed by Certified Nursing Assistants in accordance with current Federal,
State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our
facility to maintain the highest degree of quality care and exemplary customer
service at all times.
For consideration, candidates must possess an
active RN or LPN license, CPR Certification, be energetic, positive and tech
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
- Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
- Optional for short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
- Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
- Seventy-five dollar uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
- Opportunities for growth and development.