Lee County Care & Rehabilitation Center
Lee County Care & Rehabilitation Center
Beattyville, KY, US, 41311
$6,000 LPN/$7,000 RN, Sign on Bonus for Full-Time only,
*Paid out in equal payments, every 30 days, over 6 months.::
Full time, Part time, PRN Available.:
Schedule: 7A-7P 7P-7A:
Please apply online:
What can Signature offer you?
* Competitive Pay, along with our Pinnacle program that allows you to earn more per hour!
* Excellent Benefits with many options that fit you!
* Uniform Allowance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Career growth opportunities:
Lee County Care Rehabilitation Center is a 109-bed skilled nursing facility located along the middle fork of the Kentucky River in the quaint town of Beattyville, Kentucky. The facility offers short-term rehabilitation services as well as long-term care; provides physical, occupational, and speech therapies; and provides ongoing restorative therapy to maintain our residents highest level of mobility and independence. Lee County’s Respiratory Transitional Care Program is designed to identify, treat, educate and manage acute and chronic diseases related to breathing and/or the absorption and distribution of oxygen to the body. This interdisciplinary program focuses on all aspects of respiratory care plus the goal of returning to the most independent living situation possible.
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a Revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority.
Signature is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 8 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine. A growing number of our skilled nursing facilities are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Additionally, we were named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times and achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services!
Signature’s organizational culture is unparalleled and is grounded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. We are intentional about investing in personal, professional, and spiritual growth. The primary reason cited by our Stakeholders for joining the Revolution is finding their “purpose and calling”.
We expect all of our Stakeholders to live the Sacred Seven Values everyday:
Heroism, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) on our team, you will make a difference by providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our patients and residents. Additionally, this position will provide daily supervision of activities performed by Certified Nursing Assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility to maintain the highest degree of quality care and exemplary customer service at all times.
For consideration, candidates must possess an active RN or LPN license, CPR Certification, be energetic, positive and tech savvy.
We offer an exceptional benefit package that include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off and major medical plans available including spouse and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Optional for short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories: