Peninsula Care and Rehabilitation Center
Peninsula Care and Rehabilitation Center
Tarpon Springs, FL, US, 34689
Looking for Nurses to join our team!:
Amazing Starting Wage Increase effective 9/22/21
Are you Ready to make a Change? Do you want Stability? We are Here!:
FREE 50 INCH TV for Full-Time Hires after their first 80 hour paycheck.:
$10,000 sign on bonus for Full-Time:
$3,500 Bonus after 90 days with NO COMMITMENT beyond 90 days
New Increased Base wage!
Nice Shift Diffs!
Flexible Interview times!
Ask about ” The Pinnacle Program”:
* a career development program that lets you grow at your own pace. Best of all, when you complete each level, we’ll give you a raise:
Level 1 – .25 cents/hour:
Level 2 – $1.00/hour:
Level 3 – $1.00/hour::
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply.
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Peninsula Care Rehabilitation Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility located in the historical town of Tarpon Springs, Florida, home of the famous Sponge Docks. Designed with the patients in mind, the building encompasses a beautifully landscaped courtyard. Peninsula Care Rehab offers a comprehensive approach to healthcare and offers a wide spectrum of services that include inpatient therapy (physical, occupational and speech), round the clock skilled nursing care, outpatient therapy, a wound care program, cardiac care, diabetic care, short-term respite care, long-term care, and a wide range of scheduled daily activities. The quality of life of our patients is further enhanced with cable and bedside phones provided in every room, a facility chaplain, inter-facility events such as the Senior Olympics, and Friday afternoon Happy Hour.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our team, you will be responsible for providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our residents. Additionally, this position will include supervision of the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission. Signature HealthCARE (SHC) is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what the Revolution is all about!
Our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.