Hermitage Care and Rehabilitation Center
Hermitage Care and Rehabilitation Center
Owensboro, KY, US, 42301
* Employment Status: Part-Time:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
Registered Nurse (RN):
Please apply online. To talk with someone from our team directly, call/text Sarah at 502.631.2273:
Sign on Bonuses! Limited time only!
Full Time RN, $7,500
Full Time LPN, $5,000
Full Time KMA/CMT, $2,500
Full Time CNA, $1,500:
What can Signature offer you?
* Competitive Pay, along with our Pinnacle program that allows you to earn more per hour!
* FREE single insurance option, additional choices available
* Teladoc Services
* Uniform Allowance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Career growth opportunities::
*Sign on bonus is for a limited time only. Restrictions apply. Divided and paid out in installments.
Hermitage Care & Rehabilitation Center is a 92 bed, family-based organization located in the heart of Owensboro, Ky. From our warm and caring staff of professionals, to our friendly inviting environment, we strive to give your loved ones the comfort of home and the special attention they need to live a full and productive life. Stop by today for your personalized tour! Hermitage Care & Rehabilitation Center is a 92-bed premier skilled nursing facility in Owensboro, Kentucky. Specializing in short term rehab and long term nursing care, this is your home away from home for excellent care and that personal touch. Rehabilitation services consist of inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapy provided up to six days per week, allowing many patients to return home after an acute illness or injury. Other services include our Quality of Life Program, Hall of Fame Cafe, Nutrition Management, Medication Administration, Social Services, Laundry, Housekeeping, Full Time Chaplain, and Executive Chef for Fine Dining. The Hermitage also offers a variety of Home and Community Based Services as well, which include Lifeline Medical Alert System and Home Delivered Meals. We invite you in for a tour to see our mission of excellence in action!
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a Revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority.
Signature is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in ten states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine. A growing number of our skilled nursing facilities are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Additionally, we were named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times and achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services!
Signature’s organizational culture is unparalleled and is grounded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. We are intentional about investing in personal, professional, and spiritual growth. The primary reason cited by our Stakeholders for joining the Revolution is finding their “purpose and calling”.
We expect all of our Stakeholders to live the Sacred Seven Values everyday:
Heroism, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) on our team, you will make a difference by providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our patients and residents. Additionally, this position will provide daily supervision of activities performed by Certified Nursing Assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility to maintain the highest degree of quality care and exemplary customer service at all times.
For consideration, candidates must possess an active RN or LPN license, CPR Certification, be energetic, positive and tech savvy with a genuine desire to serve others. New grads are welcome…let us help you fall in love with long term care. Apply today!
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!: