Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center
Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center
Bradenton, FL, US, 34209
$10,000 sign on bonus for FT RNs/LPNs:
LPN, NEW INCREASED WAGES 2/2/22!!! Base 26.91-29.71:
NEW Shift Diffs for 7p-7a! $5.00 more per hour:
Stop at the facility if you need assistance with completing an application. We are happy to walk you through the process!:
2302 59th Street West Bradenton, FL
If you refer a CNA or Nurse and we hire them, we will give you an extra $3.00 per hour that they work for the first 4 months::
* Higher starting wage w/Great Benefits and shift diffs!
* Interviews every-day to make it easy for you !
Ask about ” The Pinnacle Program”:
* a career development program that lets you grow at your own pace. Best of all, you move through the levels we’ll give you a raise!:
Earn up to an EXTRA $1.75 more per hour ,in the first year with completion of the Certificates!:
Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center is located in the city of Bradenton, one of Florida’s oldest cities on the west coast. Bradenton has small town charm with many activities, beaches and historical sites to enjoy. Heritage Park Care and Rehabilitation Center is a 120-bed skilled nursing facility that is just minutes away from the two major hospitals in Bradenton: Blake Hospital and Manatee Memorial Hospital. The team is dedicated to providing the highest quality of life to every patient through comprehensive programs and services. The goal is to promote independence and an enjoyable lifestyle for everyone. At Heritage Park, commitment to quality care creates an environment within which each patient can achieve their highest level of functioning and independence.
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a Revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority.
Signature is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in ten states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine. A growing number of our skilled nursing facilities are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Additionally, we were named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times and achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services!
Signature’s organizational culture is unparalleled and is grounded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. We are intentional about investing in personal, professional, and spiritual growth. The primary reason cited by our Stakeholders for joining the Revolution is finding their “purpose and calling”.
We expect all of our Stakeholders to live the Sacred Seven Values everyday:
Heroism, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) on our team, you will make a difference by providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our patients and residents. Additionally, this position will provide daily supervision of activities performed by Certified Nursing Assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility to maintain the highest degree of quality care and exemplary customer service at all times.
For consideration, candidates must possess an active RN or LPN license, CPR Certification, be energetic, positive and tech savvy with a genuine desire to serve others. New grads are welcome…let us help you fall in love with long term care. Apply today!
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!: