Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte
Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte
Port Charlotte, FL, US, 33952
Starting Wage Increase!
Need a new Job? Need Stability? We are here!
$10,000 Sign on bonus for FT 7p-7a
$3,500 Bonus with 90 day commitment for Full-Time
We are also looking for
Part-Time 7p-11p , $3,000
Bring your LPN/RN Friends with you, you will then be eligible for our
Referral Bonus $5,000 for any FT Nurse hire that stays 365 days
Also Needed: WEEKEND WARRIORS, SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS::
* Higher starting wage w/Great Benefits and shift diffs!
* Interviews every-day to make it easy for you or Join us for our Walk in Wednesday Events, swing by anytime on Wednesdays between 1-4pm for an on-the spot interview.
* We have a 3 step skill level program open to all clinical staff that will earn you an extra $2.25 per hour called our “Pinnacle Program” YES, that is on top of Base and Shift Diffs!
* We offer Many other fringe benefits (Pay-active, Tuition assistance, the list goes…ON)
We Live by our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity which makes incredible place to work and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!:
Nurse Weekend Warrior will be: YOU WILL WORK EVERY WEEKEND
Saturdays 7:00 am through Monday 7:00 am
Weekend Warrior Rate:
$10 more an hour/ but this would fall under the weekend shift differential under the Weekend Warrior program. Stakeholder would receive $10.00/hour differential on top of their base rate, not to exceed the $10.00 per hour WW rate and should not include any additional shift/weekend differentials.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision.
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost)
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply.
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development.:
Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte, a 164-bed skilled nursing facility, is located just four miles west of I-75. In close proximity to the facility are two hospitals (within three miles) and adjacent physician offices. The facility provides a wide array of comprehensive services that are tailored to each patient’s needs and abilities during the care planning process. Clinical programs include post-surgical care, IV therapy, wound care, pain management, tracheostomy care, diabetes management. Therapy is offered seven days a week in both inpatient and outpatient settings. Signature HealthCARE of Port Charlotte provides a nurturing environment where patients receive excellent care while maintaining their maximum level of independence. A commitment to service ensures that the improvement and well-being of each patient is a priority.
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) for our team, you will be responsible for providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our residents. Additionally, this position will include supervision of the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
Signature HealthCARE has a vision to radically change the landscape of healthcare forever. It’s more than a corporation… it’s a Revolution. We are currently seeking an innovative and progressive leader to join the mission. Signature HealthCARE (SHC) is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what the Revolution is all about!
Our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.