Golfview Healthcare Center
Golfview Healthcare Center
St. Petersburg, FL, US, 33713
$5,000 Sign on Bonus for 1st and 2nd shift Nurses Full-Time Hires (60, 90, 180)
We are hiring for LPNs RNs Full-Time, Part-Time, PRN
We run 8 hour shifts 7a-3p, 3p-11p, and 11p-7a
We also, have a PT 11p-7a that works only Fridays and Saturdays Available
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!:
Comfortably located in the city of St. Petersburg across from the Main Branch of the city library, Golfview Healthcare Center is only minutes away from Downtown, Tropicana Stadium, and St. Pete Beach. With a neighborhood feel, our 56-bed skilled nursing facility provides a variety of comprehensive health care programs. Core services such as skilled nursing care and rehabilitative services including physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech therapy, a Quality of Life activities program, and a full-time facility chaplain, help meet the individual needs of each resident. Our 24-hour nursing team is Geriatric Diabetes Certified by NADONA. Golfview’s family-oriented team of professionals wants each resident to consider the facility their home away from home. Come in for a tour to see our colorful courtyards, bright therapy gym, and private suites for our short-stay residents.
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a Revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority.
Signature is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in ten states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine. A growing number of our skilled nursing facilities are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Additionally, we were named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times and achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services!
Signature’s organizational culture is unparalleled and is grounded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. We are intentional about investing in personal, professional, and spiritual growth. The primary reason cited by our Stakeholders for joining the Revolution is finding their “purpose and calling”.
We expect all of our Stakeholders to live the Sacred Seven Values everyday:
Heroism, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) on our team, you will make a difference by providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our patients and residents. Additionally, this position will provide daily supervision of activities performed by Certified Nursing Assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility to maintain the highest degree of quality care and exemplary customer service at all times.
For consideration, candidates must possess an active RN or LPN license, CPR Certification, be energetic, positive and tech savvy with a genuine desire to serve others. New grads are welcome…let us help you fall in love with long term care. Apply today!