Spring City Care and Rehabilitation Center
Spring City Care and Rehabilitation Center
Spring City, TN, US, 37381
Nurses (LPN or RN):
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time RN’s:
$3,000 Sign-on Bonus for Full-Time LPN’s::
For additional information, please contact:
Director of Talent Acquisition:
Ask about our Signature Perks:
Free Healthcare Coverage for individuals:
LOVE Program for Employee Recognition:
Student Loan Reimbursement::
Spring City Care and Rehabilitation Center is located 15 miles north of Dayton Tennessee between the Cumberland Mountains and Watts Bar Lake. We are a 138 skilled bed nursing facility with a 24 bed secured unit. We are very involved in our community and very active with the local senior centers. We strive to offer and provide the needs or our community. Our therapy department offers speech, occupational, and physical therapy services both in patient and out patient settings. All therapies are provided seven days a week. Our dedicated therapy team works with each of our patients providing therapy through out the day based on our patients needs and tolerance to achieve their ultimate functional potential. Restorative nursing care is the next step from therapy. Once a patient has met their goals, they are turned over to the restorative department, which helps them to maintain their functioning level. Therapy works with the restorative department on what exercises they must continue and how often.
Signature HealthCARE’s vision is to lead radical change across the healthcare landscape to transform lives. It’s a Revolution in the healthcare industry where inspiring others to live with purpose is our priority.
Signature is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in ten states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine. A growing number of our skilled nursing facilities are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. Additionally, we were named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times and achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services!
Signature’s organizational culture is unparalleled and is grounded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. We are intentional about investing in personal, professional, and spiritual growth. The primary reason cited by our Stakeholders for joining the Revolution is finding their “purpose and calling”.
We expect all of our Stakeholders to live the Sacred Seven Values everyday:
Heroism, Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity
As a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) on our team, you will make a difference by providing direct and compassionate nursing care to our patients and residents. Additionally, this position will provide daily supervision of activities performed by Certified Nursing Assistants in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility to maintain the highest degree of quality care and exemplary customer service at all times.
For consideration, candidates must possess an active RN or LPN license, CPR Certification, be energetic, positive and tech savvy with a genuine desire to serve others. New grads are welcome…let us help you fall in love with long term care. Apply today!
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!: