Princeton Transitional Care
Princeton Transitional Care
Johnson City, TN, US, 37601
RN Supervisor – Nights
This position is for NIGHT shift only.
To apply, complete application online OR please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To talk with a recruiter directly, please call/text: Sarah Tiernan, Director of Talent Acquisition – 502.631.2273
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
* Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
* Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
* One (1) to three (3) years related experience; supervisory experience preferred.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what the Revolution is all about!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Princeton Transitional Care Assisted Living is a partnership between Signature HealthCARE and Ballad Health bringing a new level of health care services to the Tri-Cities area. The new Princeton Transitional Care will provide a new home for skilled-nursing care and will add 60 assisted living apartments, 47 short-term skilled-nursing and rehab private suites. The state of the art community will feature a streetscape with a chapel and theatre, library and media center, Blue Ridge market, coffee bar, ice cream bistro, billiard parlor, outdoor walking paths, and on-site physician office. The new one-story, 73,000-square-foot facility will be located on Princeton Road on the site of the former North Side Hospital.