Lee County Care & Rehabilitation Center
Lee County Care & Rehabilitation Center
Beattyville, KY, US, 41311
Part time Supervisor 7p-7a
For additional information, please contact:
Hillary Bayens, Director of Talent Acquisition
Lee County Care Rehabilitation Center is a 109-bed skilled nursing facility located along the middle fork of the Kentucky River in the quaint town of Beattyville, Kentucky. The facility offers short-term rehabilitation services as well as long-term care; provides physical, occupational, and speech therapies; and provides ongoing restorative therapy to maintain our residents highest level of mobility and independence. Lee County’s Respiratory Transitional Care Program is designed to identify, treat, educate and manage acute and chronic diseases related to breathing and/or the absorption and distribution of oxygen to the body. This interdisciplinary program focuses on all aspects of respiratory care plus the goal of returning to the most independent living situation possible.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
* Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
* Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
* One (1) to three (3) years related experience; supervisory experience preferred.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
We offer an exceptional benefit package with coverage effective within the first 60-90 days of employment! Benefits include but are not limited to:
* Paid time off accrual begins immediately.
* 4 major medical plans available including spouse* and family coverage, dental, and vision. Very Affordable!
* Company provides short and long-term disability, critical illness and injury, and life insurance benefits (option to increase coverage amounts at your cost) We have your back!
* Payactiv pay advance app available for Stakeholders utilizing direct deposit. Advance yourself money from your earned wages into your checking account instantly, up to $500 a month! Fees may apply. Excellent when you need some extra cash NOW!
* $75.00 uniform credit available to purchase uniforms through our Stakeholder self-service site. Variety of styles and brands available and includes Signature Healthcare embroidery. To help out …Payroll deduction option for uniform purchase also available.
* Tuition and Loan Forgiveness.
* Opportunities for growth and development. We want you to succeed!!
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what the Revolution is all about!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.