Signature HealthCARE Center of Waterford
Signature HealthCARE Center of Waterford
Hialeah, FL, US, 33016
Full Time 7am-3pm and 3pm-11pm:
Must be fluent in Spanish and English:
For more information please contact Lisa Morley
Director of Talent Acquisition 502-438-0484
As a patient at one of Signature HealthCARE’s Excelerated CARE centers, we know you don’t plan on staying with us for long. So while you’re here, we will work to offer you top-notch clinical and rehabilitative care, help you enjoy your stay and get you back where you want to be home as quickly as possible. Signature HealthCARE Center of Waterford, an award-winning skilled nursing facility, is a 214-bed facility located in the South Florida community of Hialeah Gardens. In 2012, Waterford launched the new transitional care unit, Excelerated Care, aimed to provide care for medically complex patients following a hospital stay. Its numerous tributes include Excellence in Action Award, Medicare’s Champion Award (for pain management), America’s Top Nursing Home by the Consumer Research Council, Decade of Excellence Award by Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA), and 5 star rating by AHCA. Waterford’s impeccable leadership, dedicated staff, physician involvement, clinical and rehabilitative services, and community involvement make Signature HealthCARE proud to showcase this exceptional community, learn from it, and expand on it for the good of the entire long-term care industry. What sets the Waterford Rehab and Nursing Center’s Rehabilitation Program apart from our competitors? We offer speech, occupational, and physical therapy services 7 days per week in both in-patient and out-patient settings. The combined efforts of physical, occupational, and speech therapies with restorative nursing, social services, and sound medical direction provide interdisciplinary support for great rehabilitation success. In addition, we provide complimentary transportation for out-patient rehab patients and for physician appointments.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise the day-to-day nursing activities performed by nursing assistants.
* Such supervision must be in accordance with current Federal, State, and Local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our facility, and as may also be required by the Director of Nursing to maintain the highest degree of quality care at all times.
* Confirm that all nursing personnel assigned to you comply with the written policies and procedures established by this facility.
* Meet with your assigned nursing staff, as well as support personnel, in planning the shift’s services, programs and activities.
* Registered Nurse with required current state licensure.
* One (1) to three (3) years related experience; supervisory experience preferred.
* Must have a current/active CPR certification.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Signature HealthCARE strives to be pioneers in total rewards to ensure that we can attract the very best talent. We offer all of the expected health and wellness benefits, but we are proud to go beyond the usual including FREE single coverage medical! Please inquire about the details so we can share what more is offered in your market.
A growing number of SHC centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work” three times! Our culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Recently, we achieved number #3 ranking under Large Companies for Best Workplaces for Aging Services in recent news! Come see what the Revolution is all about!
SignatureHealthcare is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.