Signature Healthcare Home Office
Signature Healthcare Home Office
Louisville, KY, US, 40299
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
Signature HealthCARE is an industry leader in post-acute, long term care and rehabilitation services. We operate over 115 locations across 10 states employing over 17,000 Stakeholders (our thoughtful and loving employees).
Our Sacred Six Values of Compassion, Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Patience and Positivity make this an incredible place to serve and make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents, Stakeholders and communities!
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Oh, by the way, we’re an elder care company. Our mission? To radically change the landscape of long-term care forever.
How you will make a difference:
* The Nurse Technologist will partner with the Signature Clinical Operations to serve the Signatures community of nurses, physicians, and allied health professionals.
* Specifically focused on clinical and direct care nursing processes, the stakeholder will concentrate on research, selection, implementation, training, and support of integrated clinical technology platforms.
How you will spend your time:
* Meet physical and sensory requirements stated below and be able to work in the described environment.
* Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance workflow, and/or improve the work environment.
* Work closely with management, business process owners, end-users, and key team members to define business/clinical needs and workflows, develop scope, and implement clinical technology to meet the clinical goals of improving the efficiency and accuracy of core clinical processes.
* Create and execute comprehensive clinical applications training in partnership with our clinical, risk, learning, and compliance departments, along with a multi-pronged support strategy to promote optimal system adoption.
* Support and educate end-users on both MatrixCare and non-MatrixCare clinical and complementary applications and associated clinical and operational workflows.
* Research, design, select, test, and implement new technologies to overhaul and improve clinical processes.
* Analyze patient care data to guide the development and implementation of new clinical technologies and processes.
* Serve as a liaison between nursing staff and IT for technology projects.
* Manage companywide clinical technology initiatives.
* Eliciting business requirements, executing user acceptance testing, and providing end-user support to end-users. Applications supported include MatrixCare products, as well as other complementary / third-party integrated applications.
* Assist with developing and executing user acceptance testing plans, including the creation of test cases.
* Provide ongoing support of clinical applications, including but not limited to on-site and telephone support, system maintenance, system enhancements, and upgrades.
* Establish and create a positive project team environment through leadership and mentoring.
* Serve on key committees as an IT representative, as needed.
* Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email
* Performing remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions
* Determining the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers
* Other special projects and duties, as assigned.
The qualifications you will need:
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business, IT, Healthcare, or related discipline preferred; equivalent experience is acceptable.
* Active LPN or RN License and currently registered in state(s) employed, required.
* A combination of education and experience may be substituted for requirements.
* Prior experience in informatics and clinical technology project implementation.
* MatrixCare certification or proficiency desired or must obtain MatrixCare training as outlined by program requirement.
* A passion for identifying, diagnosing, and solving complex clinical processes.
* Must have 5 years of healthcare IT experience with a knowledge of clinical systems.
* Experience with Clinical information systems, preferably in a post-acute skilled nursing healthcare setting.
* Strong knowledge of Clinical workflows specific to the senior housing and post-acute enterprises.
* Demonstrated ability to assimilate and understand new software releases and succeed in a changing environment.
* Ability to understand the work environment and competing priorities in conjunction with developing and meeting defined goals and objectives.
* Ability to effectively translate business requirements to functional requirements.
* Ability to effectively conduct small meetings, both formal and informal.
* Ability to provide 24×7 user support, which may include direct user support in direct care areas.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Demonstrated intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite, Project, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Visio.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization, including both technical and non-technical personnel, and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Customer service oriented with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy, excellent organizational skills with ability to prioritize, coordinate and simultaneously maintain multiple projects with high level of quality and productivity.
* Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision, take initiative, make independent decisions, prioritize and delegate accordingly.
* Ability to deal with new tasks without the benefit of written procedures.
* Approachable, flexible and adaptable to change.
* Function independently, and have flexibility, personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with stakeholders and vendors.
Your work environment:
* You’ll work mostly indoors on floors that are tiled or carpeted.
* You’ll be around other co-workers, residents, and their guests.
* You’ll have possible exposure to occasional slippery floors, chemicals, sharp objects, and hazardous materials and waste (including human), blood borne pathogens, and communicable diseases.
* You’ll be around possible high-stress medical and/or life-threatening situations.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.