Signature HealthCARE of Palm Beach
Signature HealthCARE of Palm Beach
Lake Worth, FL, US, 33461
Full-Time Maintenance Director:
For additional information, please contact:
Rachel Cox, Director of Talent Acquisition:
Ask about our Signature Perks:
Free Healthcare Coverage for individuals:
LOVE Program for Employee:
Student Loan Reimbursement:
Signature HealthCARE of Palm Beach is a 120-bed facility located in the heart of the city of Lake Worth, FL. We offer short-term rehabilitation and community reintegration as well as well as long term and hospice care services. Our qualified staff is committed to providing patients with an individualized plan of care designed to meet each individual’s physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff as deemed necessary.
* Supervise the overall maintenance operation of facility.
* Perform repairs and maintenance on equipment and supplies.
* Order and requisition supplies and equipment, as needed, within budgetary guidelines.
* Test emergency generator weekly and monthly as required by State and Federal regulations.
* Know and follow established safety rules and policies and procedures of the maintenance department.
* Keep required records and submit to the Administrator when required.
* Cooperate with and support other department supervisors and Stakeholders.
* Maintain the building in good repair and keep free of hazards such as those caused by electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling systems.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of three (3) years related experience.
* One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience required.
* Practical knowledge of day-to-day maintenance and facility physical plant upkeep.
* Ability to operate various pieces of equipment to include: lawn mower, weed eater, blower, edger, pressure washer, chainsaw, etc.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Knowledge of health care regulations pertaining to surveys (JCAHO/State of TN) of long term care or hospitals.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”