Signature HealthCARE of Madison
Signature HealthCARE of Madison
Nashville, TN, US, 37115
Signature HealthCARE of Madison is a 70-bed facility that offers a wide array of services enabling our patients to receive the medical care they need, the restorative therapy they require, and the support they and their families deserve. We serve many types of patient needs from short-term rehabilitation to traditional long-term care. Working with your physician, our staff including medical specialists, nurses, nutritionists, therapists, dietitians and social workers establishes a comprehensive treatment plan intended to restore you or your loved one to the fullest practicable potential. We know that choosing the right center for your healthcare needs can be overwhelming. We hope you find our website to be a valuable resource for you and your family in your decision-making process. We are here to assist you, so please call us anytime with questions.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person – directed care. Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5-star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare’s “Best Places to Work!”
Essential Duties Responsibilities:
* Management duties including, but not limited to, hiring, training and developing, coaching and counseling, and terminating department staff as deemed necessary.
* Supervise the overall maintenance operation of facility.
* Perform repairs and maintenance on equipment and supplies.
* Order and requisition supplies and equipment, as needed, within budgetary guidelines.
* Test emergency generator weekly and monthly as required by State and Federal regulations.
* Know and follow established safety rules and policies and procedures of the maintenance department.
* Keep required records and submit to the Administrator when required.
* Cooperate with and support other department supervisors and Stakeholders.
* Maintain the building in good repair and keep free of hazards such as those caused by electrical, plumbing, heating and cooling systems.
* High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
* Minimum of three (3) years related experience.
* One (1) to two (2) years management/supervisory experience required.
* Practical knowledge of day-to-day maintenance and facility physical plant upkeep.
* Ability to operate various pieces of equipment to include: lawn mower, weed eater, blower, edger, pressure washer, chainsaw, etc.
* Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
* Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
* Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
* Knowledge of health care regulations pertaining to surveys ( JCAHO/State of TN) of long term care or hospitals.
At Signature HealthCARE, our team members are permitted – no, encouraged – to employ their talents and abilities to solve problems. Our culture is built on three distinct pillars: Learning, Spirituality and Intra-preneurship. But this isn’t just hollow corporate sloganeering. Each pillar has its own staff and initiatives, ensuring that our unique culture permeates the entire organization.
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.